Are you seeking for an awsome kit that could be for both concentrate and dry herb ?
Then Terminator1.0 is just what you want.
Terminator1.0 adopts the well developed temperature control technology , achieves fast heating up for concentrate ( 5-7s ,while other products in the market need over 30s). It has a Titanium oven for concentrate and a ceramic oven for dry herb , the structure of the ovens are reasonablely designed and heat up the content evenly. Meanwhile, the food grade bubbler offers more clean and pure taste. All necessary tools are included in the kit, you won't need to worry about any missing while enjoy the vape !
Please read our warranty policy in full so you will understand what is and what is not covered. Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and authorized at our discretion. Customers may return UNOPENED and UNUSED items for total money, within 30 days of purchase. Customers will be responsible for shipping the product back to us. Shipping charges are NON REFUNDABLE/Creditable.
DOA, Missing, or Wrong Item Claims
Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving them. Claims must be reported to us within 48 hours from the delivery time for “Dead on Arrival” (DOA), missing, or wrong item(s). Please contact our customer service by email to Sales01@szyootech.com with your order number and the description of the problem. For DOA and wrong items we will send a Pre-paid return label. It is your responsibility to check within 48 hours and notify us. If no notification is received after 48 hours, the order is deemed correct and you are satisfied with your order.
Our warranty for atomizers is 90 days, begins the day when items are delivered. For batteries or mods is 180 days, begins the day when items are delivered.
What is not covered by our warranty?
• Does not cover non-authentic devices from YOOTECH
• Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
• Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
• Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
• Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
• Loss or damage due to missing components
• Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
• Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues) of the product are also not covered in the warranty
• The product has been modified in anyway
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
• Exceeding the warranty period
What is covered by our warranty?
• LED Display goes out
• Charging port quits working
• Battery unit turns off while taking a hit
• Unit auto fires
• Chip functions improperly
Or other questions are confirmed is flaws or failure working of the devices, please contact with our customer service if any problems occurs, we’ll reply you once we got the messages.